- Started training with The Royal Acadmey of Dance (certified and incoorporated by royal chapter) with Marjorie Soriano in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Bachelor’s in Dance- Point Park College, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Master’s in Dance- University of Utah.
- Bachelor’s in Speech (Communications)-Wooster College
- Received multiple scholarships
- Has performed choreographed, toured and taught professionally since 1973
- Taught for colleges, universities, public and private schools, University of Iowa Dance Forum, Iowa Arts Council, Artists in the Schools, Very Special Arts of Iowa and Summer Arts Workshop for Youth in connection with The Joffrey II Iowa Dance Residency
- Grant recepient
- Has choreographed for musical theatre, companies, colleges, universities, tv productions, operas and studios
- Dedicated her life to teaching the art, joy, skill and passion of dance
Her desire is to create a love and appreciation of dance, and to use dance to foster within each student, positive energy, a healthy self-image and a realization of their full potential. The goal for serious students who wish to pursue dance professionally, is to provide a strong enough base to open a multitude of opportunities and possibilities.